Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
Spice Level: 1 chilies
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons Laxmi Ghee
2 large onions, chopped
6 tablespoons plain yogurt
2 tablespoons mango chutney
4 tbsp Laxmi Garlic Paste
2 teaspoons Laxmi Turmeric Powder
1 teaspoon Laxmi Red Chili Powder
2 teaspoons Laxmi Garam Masala
2 teaspoons salt
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, chopped
1/3 cup Laxmi Sliced Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish.
2. Heat oil and Laxmi butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onions in oil until soft.
3. Place onion, yogurt, mango chutney, Laxmi garlic paste, Laxmi turmeric, Laxmi chili powder, Laxmi garam masala, and into the bowl of a food processor. Process into a smooth sauce; it should be about the consistency of thick cream. Add a bit of water or yogurt to thin it if needed.
4. Spread chicken into prepared baking dish, and pour the onion sauce over the chicken.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle sliced almonds over the top, and serve.