Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Makes: 8 Servings
Spice level: 0 chilies
1. Combine soaked Laxmi Whole Moong and water in a small pot. Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until beans are very soft, about 30 minutes.
2. Drain, reserving cooking liquid.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine cooked mung beans with remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
4. Adjust consistency with reserved cooking liquid.
5. Serve with warm pitas, chips, or fresh vegetables.